My work in progress, Return to the Auberge, is a mystery set in the south of France, stretching across two decades.
I began my writing journey in April 2016, and have loved every second of it. The challenge to fit writing around raising two young children and a day job is like pouring water into a jar packed with pebbles: possible, if at first seemingly insurmountable.
I’m in the process of perfecting my manuscript before querying agents.
I have plenty of ideas for short stories, watch this space.
Details will be posted here as soon as they are available.
Calling book lovers and language nerds
- a free 26-page ebook: The 3 Most Common Writing Errors – and how to fix them
- updates on my book progress:
- Will I get an agent?
- Will I find a publisher?
- Will I even finish the thing?
- interesting (for us language nerds) facts and observations about words, grammar, punctuation and anything else language-related
- book recommendations – only good ones and only books that I have read from cover to cover (so you can guarantee that won’t be too often – when I find the time to read)
If you’re a writer, I’ll also send insightful information just for you.